Beauty of skin, hair and nails
BeautyCollagenMatrix is a very high quality formulation for the beauty of skin, hair and nails thanks to a selection of exclusive ingredients. They help to improve skin hydration and appearance, reduce wrinkles by an average of 20%* and strengthen hair** and nails***. With clinically tested bioactive collagen.
BeautyCollagenMatrix® red fruit-vanilla flavour – main ingredients:
Ingredients for skin and connective tissue
Structure of the skin:
- Patented, bioactive and clinically tested collagen peptides: 5000 mg (types I and III): structural protein for the skin and connective tissue, reduces wrinkles and increases elasticity*.
- Lysine, valine and threonine: essential amino acids for the synthesis of the structural fibres: elastin and collagen.
- Vitamin C: Contributes to the normal formation of collagen.
Moisturises the skin:
Skin protection and anti-oxidant effect:
- Pomegranate extract: rich in ellagic acid (polyphenol), helps prevent the destruction of skin collagen caused by UV-B*.
- Vitamins C and E, Q10: help protect cells against oxidative stress.
- Zinc, copper and manganese: help maintain normal skin.
Ingredients for hair
- Patented, bioactive and clinically tested collagen peptides: 5000 mg (types I and III): increases hair thickness and follicular cell proliferation**.
- Millet extract and biotin B8: help maintain normal hair.
Ingredients for nails
- Patented, bioactive and clinically tested collagen peptides: 5000 mg (types I and III): improved nail resistance and faster growth***.
- Complex of B vitamins (B1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 12), copper: contribute to the normal function of the nervous system and to the reduction of tiredness.
- Vitamin C: Contributes to a normal energy metabolism and reduces fatigue.
- Vitamin D3: contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscles.
- Q10: Involved in the production of the energy molecule ATP.
Scientific studies and references:
The oral intake of specific bioactive collagen reduces wrinkles and increases the synthesis of the dermal matrix*.
Illustration 1| Procollagen and elastin synthesis compared to placebo
Illustration 2 | Wrinkles around the eyes
Avant le début de l’étude: Après 8 semaines:
114 women aged 45-65 years took part in a double-blind, placebo-controlled study for 8 weeks. One group received daily standarized bioative collagen peptides (included in BeautyCollagenMatrix®) while the control group received a non-active powder (placebo). Already after 4 weeks, positive effects were observed on the dermal matrix. After 8 weeks the appearance of the skin and the skin matrix improved significantly: dermal procollagen type I increased by +65%, elastin by +18% (compared to placebo, illustration1*). But not only the skin matrix improved significantly but also the winkles around the eyes. For each woman 3-dimensional pictures were taken and measured by computers before and after the study. On average wrinkles around the eyes decreased by -20% (winkle volume, depth and width), with a maximum reduction of up to 49% (illustration 2*).
The oral intake of a specific patented bioactive collagen has a positive effect on hair thickness**.
44 healthy women, aged 39 to 75 years, have consumed 2500 mg of the standardised bioactive collagen (included in BeautyCollagenMatrix®) daily for 16 weeks, or have taken a placebo. Hair thickness was measured before and after the 16 weeks. This placebo-controlled study showed a significant increase in hair thickness of an average of 3% for the group that consumed the bioactive collagen. At the same time, researchers carried out an “in vitro” study on the cells of the hair follicle and found a 31% increase in cell proliferation.
* Oral Intake of Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides Reduces Skin Wrinkles and Increases Dermal Matrix Synthesis. E. Proksch et al. Department of Dermatology, University of Kiel, Germany
** The oral intake of specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides has a positive effect on hair thickness. Steffen Oesser, Collagen Research Institute, Kiel, Germany
*** Oral Supplementation With Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides Improves Nail Growth and Reduces Symptoms of Brittle Nails / J Cosmet Dermatol, 2017 Dec.